Blood circulation with essential oils
How to treat circulation with essential oils – suggestions from the web:
Simple ways to improve circulation
- Move more – Try to not sit still for longer than an hour. Set the alarm clock if needed and shake/stretch or, if possible, dance every hour. Standing still is just as bad.
- Eat healthy – No surprises here, fruit and veggies are your friends, healthy fats too – avocado and nuts, seeds and seaweed are great. Chilli pepper and hot food is great for circulation and of course, lots of water.
- Heat – Warm bath, sauna. The brave among us can take an intermittent hat and cold shower for maximum effect.
- Massage – Deep tissue massage or any massage is great, self massage is also good, You can use the vibrating massage tools that you can find in shops.
- Stop smoking – Smoking isn’t only nad for your lungs, it’s aso bad for your circulation which affects your skin, brain and every part of your body.
- Relax – stress is not good for you and not for your blood circulation.
Please leave a comment below if you have any question.