Aromatherapy for kids
Aromatherapy is a new approach to well-being and via using essential oils.
Oils in aromatherapy have soothing effect on the physical body, thoughts and heart.
A mild hug, smile or a kiss are forms of connection, bonding in between the parent and the kid. A loving nurturing touch of massage therapy on the feet, arms, hands, back, abdominal area as well as legs is healing for both the kid, moms and dads.
Infants at 6 weeks of age can identify their mom’s aroma. essential oils have distinctive composition establishing the scent, colour, as well as impact on our body.
Here are some kids friendly common essential oils.
- Geranium and also rose oils serve as a good skin softener, skin toner and also natural astringent.
- Peppermint oils prevent loss of hair and is very good for tummy ache, vomiting and digestion issues.
- Lemon essential oil offers alleviation from dandruff. – For any kind of swellings and also burns, use tea tree and Lavender oils.
- Cedarwood, eucalyptus, peppermint and also tea tree oils relieve coughing.
- Lavender is relaxing before sleep and used for cuts and burns.
- Lemon and also grapefruit oils added to a tub of warm water for a bath can revitalize the kid.
Kindly leave a comment here with any sort of essential oil inquiries and tell us what your favourite uses for essential oils are!